Why I Do What I Do.

"The Lord God said, 'It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him'." -Gen 2:18 (NIV)

11.28.2011

A Hopeless Romantic's Secret Obsession...

1. War movies or any movie that would be, predominetly maleish...


2. I <3 Cars
3. No-Shave-NovemberBut I really don't like hairy men...
4. Fishing
and my favourite part....gutting them....no lie.


5. I don't like makeup
Though I wear it......

6. I quote movies.....

"Beware of the moooooon." or "Do you guys, you know.....fondue?"

7. I like to gamble...
Especially with personal posessions!

8. I'm super messy.....
but I like to clean my family & friend's living spaces....weird..
and I might shoot myself IF my room looked like this....

9. I like comics....
Especially the old Spidy ones...

10. I like to eat
To be honest....this has turned into a blog about how I'm really a closet guy. Creepy? I think so.





No comments:

Post a Comment