Why I Do What I Do.

"The Lord God said, 'It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him'." -Gen 2:18 (NIV)

10.05.2011

"What I Say To My Men"......(Friend's Reply:) "Laurel, What Men?"

1. Baby your like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems 
2.Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas. 
3. Are you an alien? because you just abducted my heart.
4. Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
5. I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
6. If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!
7. Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after.
 

1 comment:

  1. Please, don't try these out on real humans. Please...

    ReplyDelete